I've been a technical writer for over 20 years. Every once in a while I meet up with other tech writers at an STC conference, and it seems that every time I hear others talk, I not only have a bonified point of view to share, but something that is far and away more poignant and useful than what I'm hearing.
I've maintained a few blogs over the years, but I've never really had a need to vent some wisdom. That is what this blog is about. Pondering some questions that other technical writers may have - perhaps answering questions submitted by email, and also providing some useful information for clients, peers and managers of technical writers.
The next few entries were taken from a brainstorming session at the Willamette Valley Chapter (Portland, OR) of the Society of Technical Writers (STC), who met earlier this month.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment